How To: Connect a Avalan router with a Verifone Commander CR and a DC401.
This applies to stores that have just installed a Avalan Router and removed the Verifone Zone Router.
- From the C-Store Office home page go to Data Entry > Dashboard.
- Scroll down to Station Options and click Cash Register.
- Select Advanced.
- Under DC LAN, enter the following settings:
- Mode: Static
- IP: 192.168.101.250
- Mask: 255.255.255.0
- Gateway: 0.0.0.0
- CR Connection: Checked
- Lower on the page, under CR IP enter 192.168.101.1
- Connect an ethernet cable from the LAN port on the DC401 into port 6 on the Avalan.
- Click "Save" on the cash register settings page.